New iOS app update for BoardWorks available today
NEW YORK - June 19, 2014 - Our global BoardWorks clients can now download this latest version from iTunes. The app has been updated with a fresher iOS 7 look and feel, along with a number of enhancements to the Director experience.
- Improved reading of meeting materials experience
- Expanded filtering on Director Profiles
- Enhanced Activity Feed display
- Extended offline access to completed Surveys, Signature Requests and Votes
- Faster syncing of materials
- Updated language options for Russian, German, French and Spanish
Depending on your iPad settings, the app should automatically update. If not, you can install or upgrade by following this link:
Any questions can be addressed by our global support team at email@example.com or via your local support hotline.
BoardWorks is a registered trademark of Computershare.
Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.